CSR ProjectsKnow about CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Projects
Arpan Seva Sansthan is successfully implementing various CSR Projects related to poverty eradication, livelihoods promotion, water and sanitation etc. Read more about our CSR Projects for details.
Larsen & Toubro, Mumbai funded CBIDP (Community Based Integrated Development Project), Bhim Block, Rajsamand
Arpan is working with Larsen & Toubro (L&T) under CSR in Bhim block of Rajsamand district. L&T works on sectors like Health, Education, Environment, and Response to Natural Calamities etc under CSR. The project is titled “Community Based Integrated Development Project” (CBIDP). The project location is Kookara and Lasadiya Gram Panchayat in Bhim block with total six project villages (Kookara, Barla Chaura, Mohariya, Jalpa, Lasariya and Karkala). The project area consists of six villages with total area of 4170 hectares. Watershed Activities are to be taken in 3686 ha, whereas Drinking Water, Sanitation, Health and Education interventions shall be taken in total six villages of 4170 hectares. The project cost calculation for watershed activities shall be based on 3686 hectares while cost of interventions for Drinking Water, Sanitation, Health and Education shall be for total area of 4170 hectares. The main objectives of this CSR programme are to:
- Reduce the Water Stress on the community residing in the area
- Land Reclamation activities (Soil Water Conservation Measures as well as Agricultural Productivity Enhancement)
- Institutional Development and Community Mobilization
- Skill Development of Community for Livelihood
- Improved Agriculture, Horticulture and Livestock Interventions for Livelihood Enhancement
- 100% Drinking Water Security
- 100% Sanitation (ODF status)
The main innovative concept in this CSR programme is that all the development interventions are implemented in holistic way using watershed development concept. After Conducting baseline survey (Socio economic household survey as well as baseline situation of key indicators like water stress, land degradation, HDI, education status, sanitation problems, drinking water security). The programme is of four years duration.
Dharampal Satyapal Foundation, Noida funded “Manthan” Project
Arpan Seva Sansthan is implementing project Manthan in Neem ka Thana, Reengus, Khandela and Sri Madhopur blocks of Sikar. The project is based on livestock development and support to cattle rearing families. The goal of project is to improve the socio economic condition of beneficiaries through livestock interventions. The ultimate aim of the proposed project is to create facilities for:
- To organize regular trainings on improved livestock management and formulation of Panchgavya products.
- To create facilities for Demonstration of animal production technologies and formulation of Panchgavya products for local livestock owners.
- To provide special feeding allowances for pregnant cows on subsidized rates.
- To ensure availability of complete mineral mixture and quality compounded cattle feed on nominal prices and their proper adoptability
- Demonstration on improved and milk producing varieties of green fodder and Azolla.
- Demonstration on low cost improved technologies i.e. stall feeding, improved chaff cutter, proper and timely vaccinations, AI etc.
- To provide Ovulation Synchronization facilities and veterinary services regularly at farmer’s doorstep.
- To provide ready, reliable and remunerative market to milk and panchgavya product producer families.
- To promote Farmers Producer Organization (FPO) for future marketing
- To generate the backward and forward linkages with community and research institute for the sustainability of the project
Hindustan Zinc Limited, Udaipur – Construction of school toilets in Udaipur, Chittorgarh and Ajmer districts
Arpan has constructed 84 school toilets for boys and girls in Udaipur, Chittorgarh and Ajmer districts in 2015-16.
Hindustan Zinc Limited, Udaipur – Capacity building and handholding support to Anganwadi
Arpan has provided capacity building trainings and handholding support to Aanganwadis in Udaipur, Chittorgarh and Ajmer districts in 2015-16.