OverviewOur mission, vision and objectives
ARPAN work for the cause and care of deprived rural societies and improve their quality of life. Arpan Seva Sansthan is integrating its programs and services, and consciously moving from welfare towards development and long term sustainability for tribal and rural communities.
Our vision is to promote processes which are sustainable, socially inclusive and equitable to enable critical masses of poor and marginalized rural people or communities to achieve a dignified quality of life.
Our Mission to implement sustainable programs that improve the livelihoods of rural community through participatory approach.
- To improve the socioeconomic condition of the small and marginalized section of the community particularly tribal and women through various integrated rural development initiatives and innovations.
- To develop and implement poverty focus participatory approach in watershed development and water resource development program, which is sustainable and can be replicable to other areas of Rajasthan
- To establish village base institutions such as society, saving and thrift credit group, SHGs etc for strengthening the process of participatory development in field of agriculture, health etc.
- To setup knowledge Centre for the rural peoples in the areas of watershed development and other aspects of NRM base livelihoods.
- To promote organic production and their marketing in the area of agriculture.
- To build up the capacity of community for self-reliant so that they can be able to identify their problems and self-develop the solution through team spirit.