We advocate firm social changes by adopting well planned, strategical and need based approaches. Identifying the target areas and working for them is our major goal.
Strategy and Approaches
Promoting village institutions.
Bottom up planning process.
We believe in doing ourselves.
Using Participatory community based management approach.
Promote research, innovation and Knowledge building in NRM.
Develop liaison and Linkages with Government/donor/PRIs.
Capacity building of community and Practitioners.
- Experience in working with resource poor rural community in the field of Natural Resource Management, Livelihood Enhancement, Value Chain, Food Security, Climate Change Interventions and Health
- A team of young professionals with multidisciplinary specialization i.e. management, engineering, agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry, social sciences, commerce, computer/IT etc
- Emphasis on grass root level mobilization and village institutions
- Excellent working relationship with government departments
- Convergence of multiple interventions for integrated and holistic development
- Having good working network as operating in 26 districts of Rajasthan and 4 districts of Madhya Pradesh with thirteen branch offices, Udaipur being H.Q.
- Sufficient infrastructure and faculty available for Training and capacity building programmes
- Recognized for high quality work and timely achievement of stipulated activities
- Presence in multiple states with development interventions suitably designed for various types of communities under various local conditions.
- Well defined performance evaluation system for staff to ensure motivation and long term association
- Open door policy with a perspective of bottom up approach where suggestions and inputs from field are appreciated and acted upon
- Excellent Rapport with community thus ensure participation and contribution so that all programmes are implemented effectively and a sense of ownership is developed in the community for the assets created.
- A Separate HR Department for the administrative purpose exists.
- Organization is having a Programme wise Systematized Recruitment System.
- Contractual as well as Confirmed Staff Policy exists.
- Internal Training & Development Policy for enhancement of efficiency of Staff.
- Organization has started the Provident fund and contributes the same amount of the regular staff.
- Organization is providing the facility like mileage, motor bike, telephone/mobile cost, D.A during travel and additional benefits like festivals allowances etc to the staff.
Training and Development Cell
Organization is having its own Training & Development Unit which provides On & Off Farm trainings to Internal as well as external agencies. Students from Esteemed Educational Institute like DA-IICT (Dhiru Bhai Ambani Institute of Information & Technology) – Gandhinagar, Gujarat, Rajasthan College of Agriculture – Udaipur, College of Technology & Engineering, Udaipur & Law University, Orissa regularly attend their Semester Training Programmes.